Weddings & Events
The Weddings & Events Course is a two-week intensive course that focuses specifically on bridal work, and arranging floral displays for every occasion.
You'll learn how to create a variety of wedding bouquets, master the art of creating beautiful wedding corsages and flower crowns including all important wiring techniques. You'll learn how to create focal displays, table arrangements and centrepieces as well as table styling. The arrangements themselves however, are subject to change depending on the number of students and flower availability.
We teach both traditional and contemporary styles of floristry throughout the course, so that you understand the techniques and mechanics of all styles. With these tools, you can go on to experiment with your own style and designs.
As for the qualifications you require to attend the course, some basic experience in floristry would be preferable, such as the skills gained on our Foundation Course, but not essential. The course is designed for students who wish to develop their professional skills specifically in this area, so is perfect for those pursuing a career in wedding and event floristry.
- Monday to Friday (exc. public holidays), 10am – 4pm, with a break for lunch.
- All materials included.
- Tea and coffee provided throughout the day.
- We will accept a deposit to secure your place. We’ll ask for full payment a month before the start of the floristry course.
- You’ll receive a certificate upon successful completion of the two-week floristry course.
- All London Flower School courses are taught in English.
- You must be at least 18 years old at the time of booking.