The Foundation Course is a one-week intensive course designed for those wishing to immerse themselves in the world of floristry.
It is a perfect entry-level course which provides a thorough grounding in floristry techniques, encouraging students to experiment creatively.
During the course, you'll learn the correct way to handle and care for flowers and foliage. You'll be taught how to create different styles of hand-tied bouquets, master the art of elaborate table centrepieces and receive instruction in the mechanics of arranging flowers. The arrangements themselves may vary by week due to flower availability.
We teach both traditional and contemporary styles of floristry during the week, so that you understand the techniques and mechanics of various styles.
As for the qualifications you require to attend the course, the Foundation Course has been designed for those with no prior experience in floristry. On completion of the one-week course, students can opt to upgrade to the full Career Course.
We take our Health & Safety responsibilities seriously at our premises and we have conducted a COVID-19 risk assessment which has been shared with our staff. For more information, click here.
- Monday to Friday (exc. public holidays), 10am – 4pm, with a break for lunch.
- All materials included.
- Tea and coffee provided throughout the day.
- We will accept a deposit to secure your place. We’ll ask for full payment a month before the start of the floristry course.
- You’ll receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course.
- All London Flower School courses are taught in English.
- You must be at least 18 years old at the time of booking.