The Career Course is a four-week intensive course that covers all aspects of floristry.
We begin with the fundamental mechanics necessary to create flower arrangements in the first week. In the second and third weeks we concentrate on weddings and events, and in the final week of the course, you will have achieved enough skill to create large installations, such as a flower wall, an arch and a flower chandelier. The arrangements themselves however, are subject to change depending on the number of students and flower availability.
In addition to the floral arrangements you create during the four weeks, we offer advice on the business of floristry, social media and photography as well. We believe these additions to the course are equally as important as what you create if you would like to make floristry your career. We also feel it is important that by the end of the Career Course, you have established your own style. We therefore teach many different styles of floristry throughout the four weeks.
As for the qualifications you require to attend the course, the Career Course has been created to ensure that it is open to all levels of floristry skill and therefore no qualifications are necessary to join it. It is our goal to teach you as much as possible in four weeks, so that you can take your floristry career forward.
We take our Health & Safety responsibilities seriously at our premises and we have conducted a COVID-19 risk assessment which has been shared with our staff. For more information, click here.
- Monday to Friday (exc. public holidays), 10am – 4pm, with a break for lunch.
- All materials included.
- Tea and coffee provided throughout the day.
- We will accept a deposit to secure your place. We’ll ask for full payment a month before the start of the floristry course.
- You’ll receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course.
- All London Flower School courses are taught in English.
- You must be at least 18 years old at the time of booking.